Reynolds Culligan provides cost-effective industrial deionized water solutions with over 200 years of combined experience.Many industries require high purity water to meet production and regulatory demands.
Here are just a few areas where we can be of service:
- Lab-grade & Medical-grade water
Deionized water, also known as demineralized water (DI water, DIW or de-ionized water), is water that has had its mineral ions removed, such as cations from sodium, calcium, iron, copper and anions such as chloride and bromide. Deionization is a physical process which uses specially-manufactured ion exchange resins which bind to and filter out the mineral salts from water. Because the majority of water impurities are dissolved salts, deionization produces a high purity water that is generally similar to distilled water, and this process is quick and without scale buildup.
Deionized Water Tank Exchange Service, is also called “Portable Exchange Deionization” or “Service Deionization”. This process flows your process water through tanks at your facility containing deionization resin which we exchange for fresh tanks when needed. After exchanging, your tanks are regenerated at a Culligan Service Center for reuse in the future. This way you have minimal up-front investment by eliminating complicated plumbing and installation and you’re only paying for the high-purity water that you need.
Advantages of Deionized Water Tank Exchange Service include:
- No chemicals or hazardous waste; no frequent OSHA-required hazardous chemical training, no diking or other special containment, no waste treatment.
- Elimination of maintenance costs. Culligan exchanges exhausted tanks as required.
- No capital investment.You pay per tank exchange or per 1000 gallons of demineralized water consumed – your choice.
- Flexibility to meet varying flow requirements and water quality.Flows from 0.5 gpm to 500 gpm and quality from 50,000 ohm-cm to 18,000,000 ohm-cm.
- Metals recovery / Waste Treatment – this technology is often used to remove heavy metals from waste streams to meet NPDES or other discharge permit requirements. Tanks are regenerated by a licensed resource recovery facility and the recovered metals sold for recycling.
With over 100 years of combined industry experience, fair prices and professional service after the sale, you can be confident that we provide exceptional products, service and follow-up.
Reynolds Culligan provides:
- 71 years of innovation in research & development
- Free quotes & water analysis
- Professional application engineers on staff
- Professional service after the sale