Reduce operational costs and boost performance with a Dealkalization SystemA dealkalizer reduces the alkalinity in water by the use of ion exchange. Reynolds Culligan will evaluate and analyze your operation, design and engineer an appropriate system helping you operate at peak efficiency.
What are the Benefits of Dealkalization?
Water typically has a certain amount of alkalinity present. The alkalinity is normally hydroxide, carbonate and/or bicarbonate- which are all pH dependent. Depending on the overall water characteristics, when heated, the water can become corrosive.Dealkalizers can help:
- Reduce corrosion by removing alkalinity
- Extend the life of water-using appliances, specifically boiler systems
- Save your business time & money with costly replacements
- Reduce hard water scaling
With over 100 years of combined industry experience, fair prices and professional service after the sale, you can be confident that we provide exceptional products, service and follow-up.
Reynolds Culligan provides:
- 70 years of innovation in research & development
- Free quotes & water analysis
- Professional application engineers on staff
- Professional service after the sale
Reynolds Culligan is the only industrial water treatment company in the The Mid Atlantic who offers a single-source, comprehensive water treatment technology platform for virtually any industry and application since 1948.