High-quality, high-output reverse osmosis systems from Reynolds Culligan
Culligan Reverse Osmosis Membrane Water Treatment is used to economically produce water with low total dissolved solids (TDS).
It is often the best and lowest cost per gallon choice of any treatment option especially if large volumes of low TDS water are needed.
The proper water treatment systems yield better results and save money at the same time!
In commercial businesses like food and beverage service, hospitality, or spot-free car washes using the proper quality of water makes a substantial difference in the quality of the results.
Watch this video to learn more about Culligan’s IW Industrial Water Reverse Osmosis System.
Reverse Osmosis provides these benefits:
- Restaurants will have better tasting water, coffee & tea
- Ice cubes will be crystal clear
- Makes soups & stews more flavorful
- Breweries’ beer will taste better
- Spot-free rinse at your carwash
With over 100 years of combined industry experience, fair prices and professional service after the sale, you can be confident that we provide exceptional products, service and follow-up.
Reynolds Culligan provides:
- 71 years of innovation in research & development
- Free quotes & water analysis
- Professional application engineers on staff
- Professional service after the sale